Sunday, April 4, 2010

Confession #1 and er.. I suppose 2, and 3 as well...

So, the title of this blog is "Confessions of a Wheelie Scrapper" and just who is the wheelie scrapper? well, my friends, that would be yours truly.  My name is Shelly Mendenhall and I call Fayetteville, NC home.  Been here since the day I came into this world, and likely will be here until the day I leave it.

Throughout this blog I will share many of my "confessions" about myself and my crafting obsession of scrapbooking and stamping. 

And without any further ado, I give you:  Confession #1 -- I am addicted to scrapbook suppliesThere I said it.  I truly am.  Ah, I feel better. I suppose it is true. The first step to healing an addiction is to admit you have a problem.  My personal truth about the matter is that quite honestly, I don't want healing from my crafting addiction!  Okay, so that would theorectically be confession #2.

Confession # 3-- I too, am quite a bit behind in my cardmaking and scrapbooking efforts.  I do, of course have a good excuse.  I prefer to scrapbook and make cards with a group of friends.  I just wish that more of my friends enjoyed it like I do.  Oh, they all have good reasons why they don't paper craft.

Their top two reasons tend to be: all the products in the stores are so overwhelming.  They simply can't discern which products work best and look nicest for their projects.  The second reason I often hear is that it's just too expensive.  True.. crafting CAN be expensive.  But it doesn't have to be!  I can show you how to get the most "bang for your buck" with your crafting supplies and even earn some discounted and/or free products!

No comments:

Post a Comment