Monday, April 26, 2010

How Are You Doing? The Pre- Challenge

So, over the weekend, I wrote about the fact that beginning May 1st, I would be posting daily challenges to this blog.  I also challenged you to a pre-challenge!  Do you remember what it was?

The pre-challenge is to go get your pictures processed.  That's right get them off your computer, camera disks, flash drives, etc.  Turn those pictures into prints! It's as easy as uploading them to your favorite photo processing company. 

If you have completed this challenge, congratulations! You are ready to start our daily challenge on May 1st to scrap a project/card/layout a day. The choice of which to do is entirely your own! 

I am pleased to say that I have completed my pre-challenge.  Yes, I have all 100 pictures developed and sorted into two piles.  They are for a gift that should have been done a couple of weeks back! Ah well, I have no doubts that the recipient will enjoy them once she receives them! I hope so anyhow!

You have the rest of this week until Friday night at 11:59PM to complete the pre challenge. No, there are no prizes, just the satisfaction that you are that much closer to your goal of getting a page/project a day done! 

To steal a line from the NASCAR boys: Boogity, Boogity, Boogity, Let's Get to Croppin' Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment