Sunday, May 2, 2010

Thank you

Not a whole lot to write about today.  Darn non crafting life got in the way. Oh well, thank goodness there is always another day. 

The new Summer 2010 Idea Books have been extremely popular.  Rest assured, that if you have previously made contact with me, your name is on my list to mail one out to you. The next post office run will be on Wednesday of this week for those who have previously paid and haven't received one yet. 

My supply is dwindling though.  I believe I have three or four left and then I will need to order more.  So, it's never too late to get in on the action.  Just drop me a line wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com and I'll send you my mailing address to send either send me a check (the book is free the post office unfortunately is not) for $5 or give you my paypal information.  I can do credit cards too.... so I have you covered. 

I'll try Monday and Tuesday to update you all as word is coming down from corporate that already some items have hit the back order list.  So, I'll do my best to give you the 411 on what's BO and an ETA for their return.  Hopefully Thursday if not before, I'll have time to add more artwork here and on my business website. 

The May Stamp of the Month is called "Cherish the Moment" it's a cute set of 8 stamps. They look like announcements and have all kinds of greetings on them from graduation to weddings.  Point your browser to http://www.wheeliescrapper.myctmh.com/  and then click on the Stamp of the Month button on the top right corner.  It's available thru the end of the month and then it's GONE! 

Don't forget the Miracle campaign is going on during May as well.  Details for that are also on my business website. In fact, it's the main graphic smack dab in the middle of the page so you can't miss it!

I didn't get around to posting this today but Sunday's theme was Sacred Sunday.  How do you honor your Sundays? Attend church? Any specific Sunday traditions?  Create a project to show this off. 

Thanks to all of you that are making my business so popular right now. We're up to 22 members on Shelly's CTMH Craft Crib FaceBook page!

I'm playing around with starting a YouTube channel so that I can demonstrate to you how to actually get the best use and of course most fun from your CTMH products.  Several other consultants have done this and it seems to be immensely popular. 

And now, Confession #5-- I lied.  That was quite a bit to write about! LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment