Friday, July 30, 2010

2010 Retired product list

The 2010 Retired product list was released yesterday.  It's a rather lengthy (9 pg) list.  In keeping with changing trends in stamping and scrapbooking, Close to My Heart will begin releasing 2 idea books per year each with a 6 month sell period.  Products in a particular idea book will be available only for that run period, after which, new and fresh products will be offered with the next idea book release.

In keeping with that trend, so goes the 2010 Retired product list.  If you are interested in seeing the list, you can check out Shelly's CTMH Craft Crib Face Book Fan Page.  The list is posted in it's own album under the photos section. 

The Fall/Winter 2010 Idea Book will be released customers on September 1st. I am taking orders now for them.  The cost is $5 if I need to mail it to you.  This covers exactly the postage.  If you're local and can stop by and say hi, I'll give you one for FREE.  I'll only be ordering the amount I need so as not to stockpile books that will be obsolete in the new  year.  To get your name on my order list, send your name and address to me wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com  and I will add you.  Please let me know if you will be paying your postage by check or paypal and I will give you the payment information you need to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment