Saturday, July 31, 2010

Retirement Party

As I stated yesterday, in keeping with Close to My Heart's desire to continually give you new and fresh as well as the most innovative design ideas in the scrapbooking and stamping world, a rather lengthy retirement list has been formulated.  These items are set to be retired by 31 December or as supply in the warehouse has been depleted.

Here is the list.  It took a bit of creativity for me to figure out how to post it to my blog but here goes now.  My advice is that while these items are not officially due to retire until the end of the year, if demand is high, some will sell out much more quickly. So don't delay. Get yours today.

1 comment:

  1. the entire list for some reason did not post to my blog. But you can view the list in it's entirety on Shelly's Craft Crib FaceBook page! If you're not a member, you need to be! I post many great things there and sometimes even have a contest or two!

    ReplyDelete