Monday, August 9, 2010

Color Me Monday

Today's Color Me Monday color scheme is black, cranberry (or any deep rich red if you don't currently have exactly cranberry from CTMH), honey (or deep yellow tones) and olive green.  I can't wait to see what you come up with this week.  Care to share your creations? You can email them to me in jpg form and I will display your artwork center stage on this blog for the week.  Email me wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com  and hopefully before Sunday night comes and goes I'll have my own Color Me Monday for this week to share with you. 

By the way, thanks for your patience while I am in the midst of developing artwork. The business aspect of this venture keeps me hopping answering emails, processing orders, etc. Business has been booming this month with the 2,4,6 for 8 We Appreciate You Sale. And I do indeed appreciate you all very much. Rest assured I am working on artwork to show you to further your creative thought processes.  Regular life will be in the way on Tuesday and Thursday of this week but Wednesday and Friday thru Sunday should hopefully see me get you some artwork to view for the following: the upcoming Olivia (new fall papers) Workshop on the Go- both the card and the scrapbook workshop, the August Stamp of the Month, Something Splendid and a sample of one of the mini albums from our next promotion Triple Play which begins this Sunday, August 15th and runs thru September 30th or while supplies last.  More details on Triple Play later this week including a full color flyer. 

Thanks again for your patience while things are in transition and development as well as your loyalty as customers. You are each indeed, "Close to my Heart". 

No comments:

Post a Comment