Wednesday, August 11, 2010

September Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go kit

How many times have you thought to yourself, "Gee, I wish I had time to attend a Close to my Heart scrapbooking or cardmaking class but I just don't know when I will be able to fit it into my schedule?" Well, never fear. I have a solution for you. How about a Workshop on the Go. That's right... each month, I will spotlight a unique kit that would ordinarily be offered in a "class/workshop" but you can have it sent right to your door. September's scrapbooking kit is called Olivia. You can see from the flyer above the beautiful scrapbook layout you can make from this kit. Also, you will see towards the bottom of the flyer that you will have enough paper left over to make the additional layout shown. That's not all. There's also a cardmaking kit. There's enough paper included in the kit, to make the first six cards, and the scrapbooking layout. And if you add some additional cardstock from your stash to the mix, you can complete all the additional projects shown on both the scrapbooking AND cardmaking kit flyer. $29.95 gets you the basic kit which includes a full color handout with instructions (for both shops) a full level 2 paper packet from the Olivia collection, the Timeless stamp set and the shimmer brads accessory kit. You will need your basic tools and supplies to complete the project and they are not included. However, if you would like to purchase them from me PLEASE DO. That's why I offer the MEGA KIT. The prices for the products in the mega kit are listed below the basic kit. You do not need two basic or mega kits to complete these projects. One of each kit will carry you thru with the exception of adding a couple of extra cardstock sheets.

G1013 Olivia Workshop Kit (includes):
Olivia Level 2 Paper Packet ($12.95)
My Acrylix® Timeless ($13.95)
Shimmer Designer Brads ($4.95)
Workshop Guide ($1.00) $29.95
Retail Value: $32.85
You Pay: $29.95

MEGA KIT:

E1016 My Acrylix® Friendship Alphabet Large $34.95

Z2114 Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25
Z2196 Smoothie Exclusive Inks® Pad $5.25
Z1294 Sanding Kit $3.50
Y1001 1" × 1 1/2" My Acrylix® Block $4.50
Y1002 1" × 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block $5.95
Y1004 2 1/2" × 2 1/2" My Acrylix® Block $7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment