Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's Finally here-- New Idea Book

Woohoo!! It's finally here.  The new Fall/Winter 2010 Close to my Heart Idea book goes live in just a matter of hours.  Crafters, you are going to fall in love with everything. I know I have.  Many of you have already requested a copy of this ultra fabulous publication. No worries, I have your name down and I am going to be working hard to get them mailed out this weekend.  I apology for the delay still much going on with the family issues I discussed earlier in the week. 

If you haven't arranged to receive yours, I have a couple left.  The cost is $5 to mail them.  You can submit your payment thru paypal. Just hit the link to the left with the picture of the idea book that says buy an idea book.  If you prefer to mail a check that's fine, please just email me to make arrangements to do so. My email is wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com 

This month I will be highlighting the new Olivia papers. Beautiful greens, oranges, reds and yellows for the fall.  I am offering a Workshop on the Go Kit for this spectacular product.  The cost is $29.95 and includes a full level 2 paper pack, an accessory, exclusive stamp set, and full color brochure to make both the scrapbook layout and cards shown in the brochure.  Be sure and get yours ASAP. I am offering this as a mail order kit. You do not have to attend any class and can complete the projects in your own home at your convenience.  For those who maybe new to our product or do not have the basic supplies of acrylic blocks, stamp pads, etc to fully complete the artwork as designed I also offer a "MEGA" kit where you can purchase these additional items.  Costs for those vary according to items listed and what you may or not already have on hand. Email me for further details. 

Cue up the Michael Jackson music because baby, September's Stamp of the Month is a real "Thriller". You can find it pictured in the right sidebar.  You may purchase this set thru the month of September. You also have the opportunity to earn it discounted or even FREE. 

And before I forget, the National Stamping Month Special Triple Play, is still available. You get everything (except adhesive and basic cutting tools) to make mini albums.  You can purchase this set for 29.95 outright or earn it with your qualifying STAMP order.  Qualifying orders must be of stamp sets as it is after all, National Stamping Month.  Click the flyer to bring it up in another window to read the details of how you can earn it discounted or FREE!

Want to make sure you never miss a thing when I update information? Well then you need to be a part of Shelly's CTMH Craft Crib on Facebook and you need to subscribe to my newsletter.  See the links to get connected.

Whew, that was a long update.  I love new idea book time and hope you do as well.

Happy Stamping and Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment