Friday, September 10, 2010

New products

Holy Crafting BatGals,

I got some serious new Close to my Heart products today.  Let's see if I can rundown the list for you. 

  • the rolling carryall/cart. I needed this jewel to haul my stash to crops/classes I plan to do in the near future
  • Olivia Level 2 paper pack. I already have the Olivia Workshop on the Go kit. But I miscut some paper and needed some more.
  • Workshops on the Go: Mistletoe, Hooligans, and Magnifique
  • Stamps of the Month for September and October
  • a new pair of micro tip scissors.  Sometimes they just get dull and need replacing eventually.
  • Imagine idea/pattern book.  This is awesome. It has techniques listed in the side bars of many of the pages. I'll be demonstrating some of these as I develop my Ustream channel.
I have so many ideas swarming around in my head.  This weekend I will be working on sample of the Triple Play Stamping Month Special which is still available.  Be sure and get yours while you can. Three cute mini albums.  Artwork will go up for September's Stamp of the Month "Thriller", as well as the Olivia Workshop on the Go kit. This is the one I am highlighting this month. It sells for 29.95 and includes a full level 2 paper pack, accessory (shimmer brads), an exclusive stamp set, and full color instructional sheet to do both scrapbook pages and cards (each side has one of the projects listed).

All of my catalogs are spoken for currently but please do not let that deter you. I will gladly order more. If you need me to mail it, they are $5.00 you can request one on the link with the idea book icon and pay thru paypal.  Super easy and you only need an email address to use paypal.  All products are also available on my website http://www.wheeliescrapper.myctmh.com/  As I complete artwork, I will be posting it here, on Shelly's Craft Crib Face Book page, and my business website.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

Shelly

No comments:

Post a Comment