Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oops...

Oops... seems it has been two weeks since I last blogged.  Ouch, didn't mean for it to be so long.  Truthfully, not really sure where the last two weeks have got to as I really haven't been able to be all that productive. 

I am back in the swing of things and I have several projects I am working on.  Yes- at once!  Those of you who know me personally know that I work best a bit dishoveled and in spurts, constantly putting one project aside while working on another.  Right now, I am trying to get a few art projects ready for this blog and my e-commerce (MyCTMH) site, a couple of swaps in the works for mid November and late December, and also get some artwork done for a craft fair I am doing here locally in early December.

I truly hope I manage to get it all done.  In the meantime, a few reminders- one if you hostess a gathering worth $450 or more (pre tax and shipping) before the end of the month, you can jump to the next hostess rewards level. How sweet is that.  Also, as of October 1, you have the ability to hold a gathering completely online, that's right ONLINE.  I played around today with the EZ Invite information and I have to say I am super impressed with the online gathering option.  You will get the same service and great attention to detail via online as you would if I were physically able to help you thru a live gathering.    If you are interested in the online gathering option, please email me wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com  and I can get you totally hooked up. 

Finally, a little non CTMH. I am still holding thru the month of October an ONLINE Scentsy party for my dear friend Clerissa Lewis.  All you need to do to order from my gathering is go to Clerissa's website http://www.lewis05.scentsy.us/  and look to the right of the page with her open gatherings.  You will find mine listed as Ms Shelly Mendenhall's PARTAY.  While you are there, sign up for her newsletter it will be your entry into a drawing we are having for a free gift.  Oh, btw, be sure to not hit your back button we've had an issue with a few folks getting kicked to open ordering and not assigned to my party.  We don't want that to happen to you. Thanks so much! 

Look for artwork coming in the next week hopefully. Trying to get caught up I promise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment