Saturday, November 20, 2010

34 days till Christmas... Gifts Galore... and Wow 2011

Can you believe there are only 34 days left until Christmas? Sadly, it's true.  I'm so behind this year. I was really sick for several weeks and try as I might I'm just not catching up on everything this year as quickly as I'd need or like.   

Speaking of Christmas, please note that your orders for Christmas delivery (hopefully, unfortunately Fedex will not guarantee them) must be placed by December 11th. You can email me your orders or you may place them directly through my site http://www.wheeliescrapper.myctmh.com/  whichever is convenient for you.

Upcoming events:  Saturday, December 4th, from 10AM to 6PM I will be having a booth at the Gifts Galore and So Much More event on behalf of the Special Olympics.  Admission is free.  I will have sample projects up for the December Stamp of the Month, information on the December and January Constant Campaigns including copies of the January Inspirations catalog which is our transition mini catalog that leads us into our new twice yearly catalog starting February 1st.  There will be other items to see as well.  Come out and check me out and do some shopping with me and the other fabulous vendors that will be hosting their product lines that day.

The December Constant Campaign has been announced.  Beginning 1 December and running all month, orders of just $20 or more placed directly on http://www.wheeliescrapper.myctmh.com/ will earn you a free stamp set from our previously retired line of stamps.  That's right, the home office is going to give you a free stamp set with your $20 or more order.  Stamp sets will be chosen by the home office so it truly will feel like a free gift since you won't know which set you are going to receive.

As I said, January sees us showing off just a few of the fabulous new items which will be available with our spring publication in February.  The January mini catalog is entitled Inspirations. I have a bunch of these on order, please let me know if you would like to receive a hard copy to your postal mail or for those that prefer I can email you a PDF.  Contact me wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com 

One last thing.  Don't forget that we are still for a little over a week and some change  in the month of November and the Thanks Stamp of the Month as well as Constant Campaign are still available.  Don't miss out.  Remember the Give More thanks special is purchase $100 or more and receive not only the Thanks Stamp of the Month but one more stamp set of your choosing (A-D size only) for absolutely free. 

Oh, the latest Art and Soul project from founder Jeanette Lynton is up.  Click the Art and Soul link on this blog to access it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment