Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Help Me Meet My Challenge

Okay, I've put a challenge to myself to book three ONLINE Close to my Heart gatherings between February 1st and April 30th.  Online gatherings work the same way as far as hostess gifts and rewards as a live/in home gathering, but without the pressure of having to host guests in your home. 

If you would be interested in an ONLINE Close to my Heart gathering, email me wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com and put Online Gathering in the subject line.  I am looking to book one for the month of February, March, and April.  You may choose which month you would like to hostess.  All information on the gathering will be sent to you once I've setup your online gathering.  What could be faster, simpler, and easier than an online gathering?  Book yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment