Monday, February 28, 2011

In like a Lion, Out like a lamb... March

Well, as is normal March is roarin' into North Carolina like a lion.  We have had our first rain/thunder storm of the season.  Praise God! We surely have needed it.  It's been so very dry and there have been many small brush fires around the area.

But scrapbooking and stamping goes well in all kinds of weather.  Our March Stamp of the Month, Sensational Season is now linked on the right side bar of this page.  It's so super cute with lots of Easter bunnies for your cards and layouts.  If that wasn't enough, of course we have a fabulous Constant Campaign for you during this first month of spring.   When you purchase $25 pre tax and shipping in My Acrylix stamps, you can choose either a 3x3 or 2 x 6.5 my Acrylix block absolutely FREE.  The offer is limited to one per customer.  Valid thru March 31st. 

Also this month, I am spotlighting the Mayberry Workshop on the Go. Gals, let me just say, I'm in the midst of doing a consultant page exchange (swap) and this was my assigned kit. I love it.  Look for artwork to be posted in the next few days as a little spoiler.  I'm sure you will want this kit.  It's available for the life of this idea book run which is July 31st.  Perfect for those of us that might get a little behind and not get to scrapbooking our spring/Easter photos until sometime this summer.

Oh... before I forget, I will once again be having a booth at the Gifts Galore and So Much More event on behalf of the Special Olympics of Cumberland County. The spring event will be held Saturday, May 7 from 10 to 6 at the Dorothy Gilmore Recreation Center located at 1600 Perdue Drive in Fayetteville.  Come out and see me.  I'll be slightly changing things up this time and you won't want to miss coming out to say hi!

Well, for now that's it gals.  Check back soon as I am constantly updating this page.  I'm feeling so much better than I have in a long time as well so I am hoping by the next month or so to do some tutorials and such on either YouTube or Ustream. Perhaps both.  Gotta fiddle around with it a bit.  

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment