Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to Spring...

Hope everyone is enjoying this first day of February, 2011. Here in NC we are still cloudy and cold but thankfully no snow.  I'll take what I can get at this point LOL.

Lots to let you in on regarding Close to my Heart.  First off, our brand new Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book is LIVE today! That's right you can begin shopping immediately from it.  To access the idea book just click the Idea Book link in the right sidebar.  For those of you who have previously requested your own personal copy of this wonderful publication, they will be going out the first of the week. I've been battling bronchitis the better half of January and I am severely behind in life all the way around.  But I have plans this weekend to have an administrative time and get to things I am behind in.

The new Stamp of the Month for February is also up.  It's called Friendship.  You can see a picture to the right side bar.  As always, you can buy this outright for 22.95 (+ tax/shipping) or you may earn it 25, 50, 75% discounted or even free with qualifying orders.

February is also a great time to join my Close to my Heart team if you've ever considered being a consultant with our fabulous group of sisterhood.  When you do, during February only, if you achieve your Straight to the Top (our fabulous incentive program designed to kickstart your business) by having $300 in sales in your first 30 days and $1200 in your first 90, CTMH will refund your $129.00 consultant sign up fee. How FABULOUS is that?  Plus you'll get some great gifts!

Are you a Digital Diva in the Scrapbook World?  Prefer to use your computer to design pages to conserve space and time?  Then Studio J is for YOU! And when you have your membership in Studio J (membership are $30 for 90 days, or $99 for a year) then during the month of February, purchase (9) custom designed layouts and the 10th layout is FREE. And it just keeps getting better, with each additional (9) pages purchased, you will receive the 10th absolutely free!

How many of you are participating in my Club 52 for 2011? If not, now's the time to get involved. There are no purchase requirements. This is a "git 'er done" club designed to get you to use up the supplies you have already purchased and turn those boxes of pictures into beautiful albums.  I will be awarding fantastic prizes along the way at the end of each month, quarter, and finally a grand prize at the end of the year.   January has been a slow and bad month for many of us, and I've not heard from anyone that they were participating so I am offering to allow this to start from TODAY, February 1.

Well, I think that highlights the most important things for February 2011.  I hope you are all warm and well through out the month. I will be hopefully getting back into the swing of things shortly. I have some super ideas I want to share with you all in the coming weeks and months.

No comments:

Post a Comment