Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hope For Japan

I think we all have been affected emotionally by the devastation resulting from the Tsunami in Japan recently.  I know we at Close to my Heart have been.  That's why I am so proud and rather excited to share with you that with the purchase of the Hope for Japan stamp set, you too can participate in giving back and relief efforts to help those affected by this horrendous disaster.


From today, March 24th thru April 30th, 2011 you may purchase this beautiful stamp set for the discounted price of just $5.00 pre tax and shipping.  100% of the proceeds will go for the relief efforts. 

It's just Close to my Heart's way of giving back and helping those affected by this recent tragedy.  To purchase this stamp set just go to my website Shelly's CTMH Website and you can purchase directly from there.  Thank you for helping Close to my Heart give back to those less fortunate right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment