Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hostess Clubs

I've been tinkering around with some ideas for hostess clubs.  There are a variety of hostess clubs ideas floating around throughout the crafting world as well as on the Close to My Heart corporate bulletin boards.   Some are designed to be larger in expense, but shorter in terms of the number of months that customers are committed to making a purchase, while some require a smaller purchase but last longer throughout the year.

With that in mind, I feel like shorter monthly requirements with a larger dollar amount will be easiest for me to market.  At least at this time. As always, I am flexible and if after sometime, it's determined that customers prefer the longer monthly commitment over the larger dollar/shorter monthly commitment, once the current club finishes, we can discuss the new ideas.

Beginning in June, I will offer two hostess clubs.  You do not need to attend a class or hold a gathering in your home to participate (although if you do, I guarantee you will enjoy it and a good time will be had!) You simply agree to purchase the designated dollar amount before tax and shipping for the length of the club contract.

Club #1:  6/25 - this club requires 6 members to make a full club.  Each month, the six club members agree to purchase 25 dollars prior to tax and shipping in CTMH product.  Each member of the club will have the opportunity to serve as hostess during one month of the club's duration.    Every month, you will need to submit your $25 or more order (before tax and shipping) to me by the 15th.  Once everyone's club fees are cleared by the banks, I will place the orders.   Then you need only wait for your orders to come in and enjoy your product.

Club #2:  5/30- this club requires 5 members to make a full club. Same rules as the 6/25 except that five members will need to purchase 30 dollars or more before tax and shipping, for 5 months.   Again, members will each get the opportunity to act as hostess and earn hostess rewards.  Orders due to me by the 15th of each month.  I place orders once all checks/credit card payments have cleared

Now is the time to start gathering your friends, neighbors, and countrymen (haha) to get in on the great opportunities of my hostess clubs. You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment