Sunday, April 11, 2010

I have my PhD...

Woohoo!! I have my PhD in Close to My Heart scrapbooking and stamping!  I know, I know.. you are wondering what in heaven's name I am talking about.  Well, let me tell you.

As a consultant with Close to My Heart, the corporate office is constantly at work developing new ways for their consultants to obtain training to become both better crafters as well as business professionals within the company.  To that end, they developed a series of online educational courses whereby consultants may earn their Bachelor's, Master's, and even their PhD in Close to My Heart. 

As of today, I have successfully completed all the tiers of the training and earned my PhD.  I will be receiving a diploma and a pin from the corporate office in a few weeks and I can place a graphic on my blog showing that I am PhD certified in Close to My Heart.  Wow, I wasn't this excited when I earned my official college degree from Saint Andrews Presbyterian back in 1991.  But then having a degree in scrapbooking and stamping, even if it's an honorary degree, is more fun and interesting than any old politics degree.

I apologize that I am so slow in getting artwork on this blog and my customer website.  Regular life apart from CTMH has had to take priority this weekend.  I did manage to begin putting together my hostess packets.  I should be receiving my April demo stamp set for the Stamp of the Month and I will do my best to get artwork posted so you can see what you can do with this wonderful stamp set.

I have a few catalogs still available if you wish to get on my list of those going out to customers the last week of April in preparation for the May 1 release date.   But act now if you want to be first in line to receive one as my initial run is quickly getting spoken for. 

Have a super Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment