Saturday, April 10, 2010

Not Much to Tell - Just a regular workday

There's really not much to write about today.  I've spent my day primarily doing things that my life aside of Close to My Heart needed my attention.  You know the dreaded cleaning, organizing, and laundry.

I did manage to update my customer contact list in the corporate site with two customers info.  So, they are all set should they desire to order any beautiful products in the near future.

There's so much more to do.  Get artwork on my website and blog. This will be detailing what one can create using the Workshop on the Go project Cherry O for scrapbooking as well as cardmaking.  Look for me to give examples in the next couple of days as well as more details as to just exactly what a WOTG- workshop on the go that is- includes.  I hope to have a least one example of the gathering party project and the Stamp of the Month - consultants refer to this simply as "SOTM". 

I should receive my order of the SOTM stamp set on Tuesday.  Additionally I have some ideas for clubs that I will post as soon as I have it all together.  

I keep saying it but it just bears repeating- Stay Tuned daily you don't want to miss a thang!

No comments:

Post a Comment