Monday, April 5, 2010

I Can See Clearly Now the Wood Is Gone... otherwise known as my most favorite thing about Close to My Heart

Today, I thought I'd share some of my favorite things about Close to My Heart products.

Without question, my favorite product has to be our stamps.  These are not your ordinary rubber stamps.  In fact, they are not rubber at all.  They are made of clear acrylic.  Which means that you can see thru them to your project area and in turn, get a perfect stamped image each time. 

Each set of stamps comes on a clear carrier sheet and packaged in a clear envelope.  Close to My Heart stamps are designed to be used with our clear acrylic blocks.  You only need one set of acrylic blocks.  Each set of stamps is designed to be removed and repackaged in its carrier package.

In the days to come, I will be sharing with you artwork that I have designed using Close to My Heart products.  Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or how I can help you become more creative. 

No comments:

Post a Comment