Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Confession # 4-- Patience is NOT my virtue

Today I bring you appropriately, Confession # 4- Patience is definitely NOT my virtue.  I have a fairly regular daily routine. I'm usually awake between 7:30 and 8:30.  Once I have my eyes open and have somewhat good sense that I know what planet I am on, I tend to immediately jump into things like my email, blogs, Facebook, etc as well as track any shipments for goodies I recently bought.

This morning is no exception.  I awoke around 7AM.  Which is quite honestly a bit too early for me.  But nonetheless, I feel pretty good and I think I am ready to tackle the day.  The 'rents are getting about their day so I use this time to wake up good and go through emails and such.

I decided I'd check the Close to My Heart corporate website to see the current status of my consultant kit, since my initial notification said I'd receive it on Thursday of this week.  I was hoping against hope and crossing my fingers and effectively anything else I could cross at this point, that I might just receive it early.  Doesn't look like the shipping fairies are on my side.  My 30 lb consultant box is sitting in the UPS hub in Kansas City KS as of 4:40AM this morning.  This does not bode well with me right now.  I do so need instant gratification and want everything the moment I decide what is I like.

Oh well, I guess I shall have to do as one of my good friends from college stated recently. Suck it up buttercup and wait for the man in brown to deliver the box to me on Thursday. 

You can be sure I will be spending this weekend posting pictures of the goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment