Friday, April 30, 2010

National Scrapbook Day is TOMORROW

National Scrapbook Day is tomorrow, May 1st.  What do you have planned?  I am planning to work on two baby albums.  My cousin and his wife have 1 year old boy/girl twins.  I gathered a bunch of pictures taken of the two of them the last year, sent them to Snapfish (my fave photo processing co) and for $17.00 I got right at 100 pictures. 

My plan is to do this basically assembly line. The same layouts but with different color schemes for the two albums.  The boys album is done in Close to My Heart Dutch Blue, Topiary, White Daisy, and some Outdoor Denim for cardstock bases.   The little girls album will be done in Amethyst, Blush, Sweet Pea, and Desert Sand. 

Intermixed with these albums, when I need a break from looking at all things baby, I will be doing some projects to put artwork on my FaceBook Fan Page "Shelly's CTMH Craft Crib", my blog and my business website http://www.wheeliescrapper.myctmh.com/ 

Fire up those paper cutters, it's time to boogity, boogity, boogity, Let's Go Croppin' Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment