Friday, April 30, 2010

Updated Blog, and this and that...

Just changed the page layout of my blog.  While the background is not cherries like our fabulous new Close to My Heart papers for the summer, it is strawberries and the theme resonates with all things "fruity" for the summer!

Reminder that I still have a couple of catalogs left for anyone that wants to get in on this first round of mail outs.  The cost is $5 - this is to cover the postage and it exactly does.  I can order more catalogs once this first run is gone so no fear if you miss out right now.  Also, the new products will be available for viewing and ordering first thing tomorrow morning on my e commerce site http://www.wheeliescrapper.myctmh.com/  Happy Shopping!

I'll be posting information on the May Stamp of the Month tomorrow.  It's good for the entire run of the month of May.  You will love it! 

I have hostess clubs available for your convenience.  The information on these is as follows:

6/25 club:  This club needs six members to make it a go!  Each member commits to purchase $25 or more BEFORE TAX and SHIPPING for six months.  Each member will get the opportunity to act as the hostess for one month and reap the hostess rewards.

5/30 club:  This club needs five members to make it a go! Each member commits to purchase $30 or more BEFORE TAX AND SHIPPING for 5 months.  Each member will get the opportunity to act as the hostess for one month and reap the hostess rewards.

Wish you had time to go to a scrapbook event or attend a class but just can't find the time in your busy schedule?  I can help. I offer Workshops on the Go.  Each month I will offer a full workshop kit.  With these kits you can make either scrapbook pages or cards.  Supplies are plentiful to get several projects done and includes all papers and embellishments and stamps to complete the project.  Basic tool kit and inks not included but you can BUY UP and get more goodies! All kits come with full color handouts/instructions.

Connection Club- When you make a purchase with me,  I will enroll you in my Connections Club. There is no enrollment fee.  When you make purchases, I will punch your Club card and once you reach $200 in purchases, you earn a free gift! It's that easy!  Free gifts change quarterly or as supplies diminish. 

Live local to me and want some one on one crop and instruction time? No problem.  I can do this for you by appointment on afternoons after 2:30PM.  You can give me a ring (910) 424-4471, email me wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com  or hit me up on Face Book to tell me you want to kick it with me in my craft crib! 

And last but not least, tomorrow is not only National Scrapbook Day, but the beginning of our daily themes.  Look for it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment