- Monday, Monday, So Good To Me: Mondays always seem to be so stressed and difficult for us. The Monday challenge each week will be to come up with a scrapbook page, card, or altered art project showing how that particular Monday was good to you.
- Tool Time Tuesday: Each Tuesday, I'll post a particular tool that you will want to use to create your daily project.
- Wacky Wednesday: Wednesday is commonly called Hump Day, and with good reason. It takes a lot of "hmmph" to keep going at times during the week. Maybe you're starting to get tired and the week is just draggin' on. Well, that's where Wacky Wednesday comes into play! Yes, play, take some time on Wednesdays to create a scrapbook page/altered project/card that shows your silly side! Oh, come on, you know want to!
- Technique Thursday- I'll demonstrate on Thursday afternoons via You Tube a new technique. Then challenge you to go and try out this technique with one of your creations.
- Finish it Friday- catch up on Fridays those crafting projects you've been meaning to get done. Maybe you need to upload some pictures from your camera to your printing co. choice. This is the time to "git 'er done".
- Sentimental Saturday: take this day to do some sort of project be it a page, altered art, or card for someone else. Be sentimental. Show 'em you care!
- Sacred Sunday: Show off how you honor this day of rest!
There you go! The themes for each day of the week!