Saturday, April 24, 2010

National Scrapbook Day is May 1st

Next Saturday, May 1st is National Scrapbook Day.  With that in mind, I think it's a great time to start a "new year" if you will in scrapbooking.  I plan to challenge myself to create something each day for an entire year.  I'm not sure I'll complete my goal of course, as life does happen to get in the way at times but the goal is there.

With that in mind, this week look for me to post themes/ideas for completing your albums and projects.  Okay, who else is in?

Let's start with a pre-challenge!  Go through your computer, camera cards, etc this week and get those pictures uploaded and developed.  I used Snapfish to develop mine.  The price is 8 cents per print and I received them within three days of uploading them! You can't beat that.  

GET READY, GET SET, GO DEVELOP THOSE PICS!

No comments:

Post a Comment