Friday, April 23, 2010

Workshops On the Go!

I am excited to announce that I will now be offering Workshops on the Go!  I know how busy everyone tends to be particularly in the summer months.  Try as you might, there's just not one more minute to add in your day to attend a formal class. 

Close to My Heart thought of that and now has developed wonderful Workshop on the Go projects. Each month, I will post a kit that you may purchase.  Each kit will have two options, a basic kit and a best option.  The best kit will be all the needed supplies to complete the project, while the best option will allow you to purchase a few extra pieces of "bling" to jazz up your project just to your liking!

The best part is that each WOTG package allows you to complete several projects.  A scrapbook layout, a card class, and several additional items.   Look for me to post Monday or Tuesday of this coming week the Workshop on the Go for May using our new summer Cherry O kit.  Each kit comes with complete color diagrams and instructions!  You can't beat that!

No comments:

Post a Comment