Thursday, May 13, 2010

Catching Up

Oh wow! I cannot believe it's been an entire week since my last post.  Thousands of apologies for that. The past week I was extremely sick and then of course the holiday weekend last weekend.

Well, I'm just in time to remind you that tomorrow is Finish It Friday!  That's right your weekly challenge to complete any projects you have floating around there 1/2 done.  Maybe it's a page that needs some last embellishments.  Maybe you need to send your Mom's Day pics to the processing company.  Whatever, now's the time time to 'git 'er done!

I received some wonderful products today from Close to My Heart.  Let's see if I can break it down for you:

  • pack of Summer Celebration cardstock.  This has beautiful cardstock in colors like watermelon, dutch blue, ocean, topiary, citrus leaf, and bubblegum
  • pack of background and texture papers - level 2 Splendor-- has topiary, goldrush, etc in it.
  • the Summer Celebration markers
  • circle punch
  • the Distressing kit with sanding blocks, paint, paint brushes, and lots lots more!! 
My Finish it Friday and probably thru the weekend, is to get some artwork on here and on my business website for you.  Also to hopefully load some to Shelly's Craft Crib- my FB fan page!!

Oh and my personally designed business cards from Vistaprint came today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment