Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful Mama's out there! Enjoy your day and remember you are truly loved and appreciated.

And if you haven't had time to get anything together for your Mom, take tomorrow, Sentimental Saturday to make her a beautiful card and tell her how much you love and appreciate her.  If your Mom is a scrapbooker/paper crafter like mine, perhaps a Close to My Heart gift certificate would be just the perfect gift.  Contact me wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com  and I can hook you up!  Gift certificates are available starting at $10.00 and up!  I admit Mom's Day slipped my own mind until about 4 days ago so this gift has got me out of a pickle too ;)

Thank you all for support and patience as I have been getting my business off the ground the last 5 weeks.  I truly appreciate it.  Particularly this past week as I have been battling a nasty case of the "icks" with my allergies.  It seems to have come to pass and I am hopeful that I will be able to get caught up this week. My main priority is update the art galleries so that you can actually "see" what all the fuss is about regarding Close to My Heart!

Lastly, please know that I truly appreciate your support, friendship and business! I am always here to answer questions or be at your service.  Do not hesitate to call upon me. 

Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'

No comments:

Post a Comment