Sunday, July 25, 2010

You're Going to FALL in love!!

Close to My Heart recently held their annual convention in Washington DC a couple of weeks ago. Although I don't have the new idea book in my hands yet, several friends of mine who were blessed to attend the convention (that's one of the perks!) do and have already shared with me a few items that are sure to make you fall in love all over again with CTMH products.


You will also fall in love with our Constant Campaign for August/September. It's called Triple Play and it's absolutely darling.  The campaign runs August 15th thru September 30th or while supplies lasts.  I'll be putting my demonstrator project here on my blog after the 10th of the month so you can see exactly what it is.  You get all the supplies (except adhesive) you need to complete the project.  Pricing and details will be coming after the 10th of the Month.


Don't forget that the last day to order July's Stamp of the Month is quickly approaching.  It's been a crazy month for me and I apologize for not getting any artwork of it on my blog or website. I'm hopefully back in the saddle now and will be getting artwork up more often. 


That's all I have time for right now. Stay tuned I will be updating my blog quite a bit over the next few days.  You won't want to miss a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment