Friday, September 3, 2010

Newsletter, Classes and other thoughts

My CTMH newsletter for September is ready to hit the presses.  I will be sending this out next Friday, September 10th, 2010.   To receive your copy, please fill out the Vertical Responder opt in form on the right sidebar.  *** CUSTOMERS ONLY PLEASE****


I am currently in the development and planning stages for some workshops/classes starting in 2011.  I'm trying to work out all the details and once completed, they will be posted for you to consider.  Currently, I'm twirling the idea around two specific ideas. One would be a monthly calendar album class. I got this idea from watching our Art and Soul videos from the corporate office.  The purpose would be to make a two page spread each month highlighting that month.  One page would be a full page layout highlighting one special event from the specific month, while the 2nd page would be the calendar page with places to jot little journaling about thoughts on the days in the month.

My second idea would be for a faith/legacy family history tea party class.  Once a month, we'd gather to have a faithbooking bible study devotional, share a spot of tea, and work on a layout themed around that month's topical devotion.  We would also incorporate learning how to trace your family tree. Topics for devotions would vary as would scrapbooking themes.  But they would always be designed to coordinate together that particular month.  

I will post more about these programs once I have finalized details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment