Friday, December 3, 2010

Give Me Wings...

Whoa Baby!  Have I got NEWS FOR YOU!!   Word just came down from the corporate office that our fabulous Wings Inspirations promotion for January, is NOW AVAILABLE for you to purchase from. That's right gals you heard it here first.  When you purchase the Wings Workshop on the Go kit (29.95) you will have the opportunity to order several other items featured in the Inspirations mini idea book at a deeply discounted rate. 

The Wings Workshop on the Go kit includes:

a full level 2 paper packet
an accessory item
a spray pen which is a BRAND NEW TOOL for 2011
an exclusive stamp set and full color instruction guide for creating scrapbook pages and cards

I have the Inspirations mini catalog in my hot little hands already.  If you would like me to send you one via postal mail, email me wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com with your mailing address or I can also email you the PDF if you prefer. Please let me know. 

Don't forget completing projects with the Wings Workshop on the Go will earn you points towards prizes in my Club 52 that I am kicking off for 2011. 

No comments:

Post a Comment