Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thank You All So Much

I just wanted to take a moment to say THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.  What a great year coming back to Close to my Heart this has been.  Each of you are so very special to me and what helps to make my business successful for me.

Yesterday, I participated as a vendor in a local craft bazaar as a fundraiser for Special Olympics.  While I didn't sell any product (this by the was not my intent or goal for the day) I came away with several new contacts, demonstrated the product to several ladies who had never heard of Close to my Heart at all, and I'm so pumped up to get my business really going in 2011. 

I want to remind you that Christmas is in a mere three weeks and that if you wish to place orders for Christmas delivery the time to do that is now.  The cut off is December 11th.

Again, thanks to you all for being so supportive.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment