Tuesday, December 28, 2010

January 2011 Is SO Inspiring

January 2011, is definitely going to be so inspiring.  Many new things are coming down the line for Close to my Heart. First off, we've switched from three idea books per year, to just twice a year.  That said, the idea books are a full 24 pages larger and have tons more product and artwork for you.

There will be (12) Workshops on the Go.  Eight of which are BRAND NEW.  And if that wasn't enough, we've carried over your favorites from the Fall/Winter 2010 Idea Book: Hooligans, Magnifique, Olivia and Mistletoe so you still have the chance to get these fabulous kits at least through July 31st, 2011.

I do need to let you know that while the new idea books are in my possession as of today, they are not "live" to customers until February 1st.  I will be mailing them out to those who need one around the last week of January.    Never fear, this is where the Inspirations mini idea book comes into play.  This is our brochure transitional catalog that has some fantastic with some very deep discounted product and specials just for January 2011.  It's all said to take "Wings" on Saturday, January 1st, 2011.

Yes, I said "Wings".  This is the name of our January Workshop on the Go kit.  And when you purchase the Wings Workshop on the Go (29.95 plus tax/shipping) you earn the chance to receive the other products in the mini idea book for a fraction of their retail value. Truly, you will not want to miss this.




Lastly if this wasn't enough, don't forget about the January Stamp of the Month Find Your Style. You are gonna love it.  That's it in the last photo above. 

I couldn't possibly post (believe me I tried!) the entire Inspirations mini catalog on this blog.  But I don't want you to miss out.  Email me wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com  and give me your name and address I will make sure you receive your copy right away as these are fully orderable from RIGHT NOW. 

Other things coming soon.  Jeanette Lynton will no longer be offering a Color Me Monday post on her blog.  I've yet to decide if I will continue this tradition or not.  We'll see.  However, Jeanette will be offering "techniques" on her blog for 2011. I will be sharing what I learn from that with you.

Lastly don't forget a couple of very important projects that I will be offering in 2011.  First, is Club 52. This is a "club" to get you to use up what you already have in supplies and get those pages done.  I will be rewarding prizes for various categories. More about that on Friday. There will 1st and 2nd place prize winners both monthly and quarterly with a grand prize winner at the end of 2011. 

I also want to inspire you to consider the world around you and to get more familiar with your camera and to vow to take more photos (yes believe it or not I said MORE PHOTOS) in the new year. 

That said, I will be running a Project 365.  The purpose of Project 365 is for you to learn to take at least one photo EVERYDAY ALL YEAR.  Yes, I said one picture, every single day of the year.  Sounds daunting I know. It's not meant to be.  Rather it should challenge you to become a more creative and better photographer and crafter.  You probably will get a little behind, that's okay, just try to stay as caught as you can.   

Think about things that mean something to you.  I plan to have my first week photos include some sort of sign/page/etc that shows off my life scripture for 2011.  I also have planned some pretty extensive and important goals for the new year.  I'll be including them in my collage of photos.  Of course I will be including photos of artwork that I complete both for my personal projects as well as for my CTMH business.  I hope you will join me for this wonderful year of taking better photos and growth as an individual.

Happy New Year 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment