Monday, August 2, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010 Idea books

Just a reminder that Fall/Winter 2010 Idea books will be released to customers on 1 September.  I am taking signups for these now.  Cost is $5 to cover the expense of mailing your idea book to you. If you live close enough to stop in and say hi, then I will give it to you totally free.  If you have asked me to add your name to my list within the last week, no worries, I have your name on my roster.  Email me wheeliescrapper@myctmh.com for my mailing and paypal information.  They will go out to you in the mail the last full week of August.

Alternately, you can view the new idea book on my website beginning September 1st.  The website address again is http://www.wheeliescrapper.myctmh.com/ 

Happy Scrappin' and Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment